Wednesday, July 25, 2007

kiki is weird. like, really weird. she likes to stick her face, head, ears, paws, arms, and even tail under the running water in the sink. it's provided quite a bit of entertainment for me! and really, cleaning the water off of the walls, mirror, etc in the bathroom is worth watching her do it :).

case in point ...








have i turned into a crazy cat lady? perhaps.



yes, yes i have.


onward now, it has come to my attention that there is an adorable, super cuddly little kitten crying out for adoption (by me, if not by chelsey). i'm seeking feedback on this possiblity (though it is still pending roommate approval). in case description alone is not sufficient ..... see cuteness:



already adorably named, butterbean is crying for my love ... can't you hear him?

*meow* love me! *meow*

we've got enough crazy around here to last us a while ........