Thursday, February 28, 2008

it's almost time for our adventures!

Today - day three - is the last full day in Konstanz before Michelle and I start our adventure. Tomorrow morning we head out to Lausanne (Switzerland) and then Saturday we make our way up to Belgium. Next week we'll be in France and then next weekend we'll head to Spain! Woo!!!

Pictures are on their way to my flickr page. They are uploading as I write this!! Michelle is currently packing for our trek ... I haven't taken on that daunting task with my own stuff yet ...

Konstanz is fantastic and so beautiful! It's a typical quaint little European town with beautiful architecture, tons of little shops, and delicious bakeries and coffee shops.

The transit system here is far superior to anything we have in Canada. The buses are always on time and extremely efficient, the trains are cheap, quick, and reliable.

And the CHEESE!!! We bought Brie at the grocery store for just .65 euro cents yesterday!!! You can buy booze in the grocery store -- lots and lots of booze -- see my facebook album 1 and facebook album 2 for pics :)

Yesterday we went to Meersburg, as I talked about in my last post. The pics of the castle that are going up on flickr over the next little while are from there!!! Check them out :D

Well I should go be productive and get ready for our adventure tomorrow!!! I'll be in touch, perhaps from the Louvre ;)

xox
Candz