Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*sigh*

wellll .... part two/three (???) of my journey is about to begin. i had an amazing three weeks at home. the first few days were definitely an adjustment phase - walkerton just can't compare to the amazing places i was visiting before going home!
but then we joined the gym and i got used to freeloading again! and it was amazing. i managed to drag both chelsey AND my mom to the gym and that was a lot of fun. i shed over four kilos of junk out of my bag (i'm still going to be way over for my ryanair flight - crap!). we watched some awesome movies and i had some good bonding time too.






so, i'm glad i went home, even though it wasn't part of the original plan. sticking it out in italy for the next four months is definitely going to be a challenge ... five or six weeks was no problem, but by the fifth i knew i was going home and the few shitty things that came up were buffered by that knowledge.


HOWEVER - it is time to perk up! i have an awesome family waiting for me in Rome, and they are so excited to have me. there are many more adventures to be had before i go home and settle into a job (for a little while!). SO - here goes!!! wish me luck ... again.

xox
candz