Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Interesting day

I came across a couple of beautiful quotations today, and I have searched for the authors but unfortunately I have only come up with "unknown".

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. --Unknown

And secondly

You're going to come across people in your life who say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words that matter. --Unknown

I remember being obsessed with quotations in first and second year ... perhaps this is a revitalization of an old interest?

I took a bold step today. It didn't work out in my favour, but I still took the step. It's more than I would have ever done in the past, and I am glad I did it. It's progress, y'know? We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, I have this stupid exam in the morning and hours of cramming ahead of me. Never again, history - never again!

--