Sunday, August 19, 2007

lives are forever altered ...

it's been quite the weekend. last night i attended the BEAUTIFUL wedding of Tom and Teigen as mr. jamie's date ... it was fun and i had the chance to see a lot of people whom i had not seen since high school. the wedding was sooo incredible. perfectly imperfect for them :)

in addition, my family has joined the ranks of the recently bereaved. it is with both sadness and also some relief that we are mourning the loss of my wonderful and beautiful aunt. she was diagnosed with lung cancer in november, which rapidly spread to much of her body. she fought valiantly for many months and passed away last night. *sigh* it's very, very sad.

if anyone wishes to sponsor me or join me at the relay for life in hanover on sept 21, please let me know. i'm starting up a team in her memory.

i will post the link to our team as soon as i've got us registered.

--