Thursday, March 6, 2008

Montpellier!

I LOVE MONTPELLIER!!!

Okay so my destiny has been revealed to me:
Learn French, marry a European man, and live in Montpellier to raise my little Canadian/European/French babies.

That’s the plan :)

Hahahaha.

So anyway, Montpellier is absolutely incredible. I will be posting pictures. I love this city. Paris was nice and exciting but also so exhausting and way too big for my preference. Montpellier is exciting and gorgeous and also very ‘manageable’ in the sense that it’s big enough for lots of things, but small enough that you can get from one end to the other without wanting to shoot yourself … there are little markets in the squares with stalls selling fruits and veggies, bags, scarves, etc. I LOVED it. Yes mom, I did buy a bag … I love it :).


(new necklace = brugge, new ring = brussels, new scarf = paris, new bag = montpellier) (and of course awesome bracelet = ecuador, thank you to julia) :) :) :)

Tomorrow we go to Barcelona. Another massive city … but we’ll have company on Saturday and I’m excited about that :)

Talk to you soon! And thanks for the comments and emails letting me know that you’re enjoying the blog!!! It makes it worth writing for sure!

Xox
Candz