Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Valdamorillo!

Hello there my dears :)

So the amazing journey with Michelle has ended *tear*. We finished it in style with an awesome (fantastic!) weekend in Barcelona ... as you will see from the pictures.

Now I have arrived in Valdamorillo - the village just outside of Madrid where I will be living until June. I´ve posted pics here of the house, my room, the dog, etc etc. The kids are at school but I will post pics of the family soon. :)

The weather is BEAUTIFUL right now ... +16 and sunny. I took Tatu (the dog) out for a walk this morning and we enjoyed the view together. It is just going to keep getting warmer and I can´t wait!!

On the 26th the family is going to Paris, and I am going to go to Sevilla (Sev-ee-ya) and Granada for a few days! It will be my first solo excursion and I´m pretty excited.

I think I´m going to take a nap in the sunshine ... I hope all is well at home and I will be in touch :) Thanks for reading!

xoxox
Candz