Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Paris!

Bonsoir!

Another exhausting and awesome day! Today we got up early (had to take advantage of the free breakfast offered at the hostel) and decided to fill our day with Paris sight-seeing. Our first stop was, of course, the Eiffel Tower! It was pretty freaking awesome.

I’m going to be posting a video … and before I do I want to explain that my actions in this video were coerced by my sister – CASSIE – who decided that this would be the ultimate way for me to show just how much I love her. The video will explain the rest …

oh yeah, and this might be kinda icky ...



Our next stop was the Musee d’Orsay, which was really nice. Michelle and I were both quite exhausted, so we weren’t able to enjoy the whole thing, but we did get to see some fantastic art.

Third – and definitely most intense – was the Cathedral de Notre Dame. It was GORGEOUS and AMAZING and so fantastic I can’t even think of enough adjectives to describe the experience. I have pics and videos, which I will post as soon as I can.

After all this, we found a little bakery (not that we had to search, since they are EVERYWHERE and so delicious :)). Michelle picked up some treats and had what seems to be the world’s most delicious coffee meringue. Don’t believe me? I’m sure she’ll tell you! :)

We head to Montpellier tomorrow. It’s only 7pm here but I am completely exhausted, so I think this post will be kept short in favour of some rest.

Talk to you tomorrow, from Montpellier!!!!!

Xoxo
Candz